KALAHARI PITTARD HL MAX CRICKET BATTING GLOVES, PRO GRADE
Kalahari Pro Grade Cricket Batting Gloves Genuine Pittards Leather lightweight high density impact ‘Total Shock Dispersal’ foam, fiber inserts, exceptional...
Kalahari Pro Grade Cricket Batting Gloves Genuine Pittards Leather lightweight high density impact ‘Total Shock Dispersal’ foam, fiber inserts, exceptional feel, grip, durability and moisture
- Anti-wear on palm and heel maximizing comfort and durability when at the crease
- Combats perspiration and offers protection with the combination of ‘Total Shock Dispersal’ foam
- High density foam and fiber inserts allowing you to focus on constructing a long innings
- Premium Pittards Leather palm provides exceptional feel, grip, durability and moisture management
- Interlocking finger design with split 'V' design effect for flexibility and freedom of movement
- Ultra-light High Density Foam for impact shock absorption with fiber-shield inserts and soft fill which provide a high level of impact resistance
- To learn more about our ranges and grades please click here
- Ships with free glove pouch
- Please check the size guide before ordering
Shop with Confidence
All items have a shipping fee which means that you save if you order more. We encourage you to view the Size Guide and Product Details before purchasing, if you have any queries, please use the chat feature, call us or WhatsApp us on +92 305 2137775 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you wish to return an item you can only do so if it is in unused condition and with tags. Please return the item to us and once we receive it we shall refund you the amount you paid less shipping (this also applies if you availed Free Shipping).
In case you wish to exchange an item you can only do so if it is in unused condition and with tags. Please return the item to us and once we receive it our team shall confirm your required size and we shall sent you your new item, we shall only charge you the shipping fee for sending you your new item.
To view our full contact details please click here.
The measurement to take here is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your middle finger (the longest one) in a straight line
- Mens: 21cm
- Large: 22.5cm