Handcrafted Genuine English Willow Cricket Bat, Kalahari Free bat cover and premium grip, Grade 1+ English Willow, Super straight grains lightweight clefts, blemish free face/playing area
- The Kalahari is our top range in cricket bats
- Grade 1+ English Willow
- Super straight grains
- Made from over sized lightweight clefts, blemish free face/playing area
- Duck bill toe with unrivaled amounts of power throughout the length of the blade and exceptional ‘pick up’
- Edge profile which increases from the shoulders and maximizes at the sweet spot, generating supreme balance with an extended sweet spot that covers the entire width of the blade
- Bow designed to enhance the position of the hands by placing them ahead of the ball, which is essential for good stroke play
- Engineered to maximize the size of the sweet spot, allowing the middle of the bat to be spread further across the blade meaning that off center strikes perform better
- Short Handle
- Ships with Free Bat Cover and Grip
- To learn more about our grading please click here
- All bats are unknocked, to learn more please click here
Shop with Confidence
All items have a shipping fee which means that you save if you order more. We encourage you to view the Size Guide and Product Details before purchasing, if you have any queries, please use the chat feature, call us or WhatsApp us on +92 305 2137775 or email us at email@example.com.
In case you wish to return an item you can only do so if it is in unused condition and with tags. Please return the item to us and once we receive it we shall refund you the amount you paid less shipping (this also applies if you availed Free Shipping).
In case you wish to exchange an item you can only do so if it is in unused condition and with tags. Please return the item to us and once we receive it our team shall confirm your required size and we shall sent you your new item, we shall only charge you the shipping fee for sending you your new item.
To view our full contact details please click here.